The sound of the cheering made me forget everything that had ever hurt my feelings!

>> July 25, 2009

I'm packing for Pine Cove!!! I'm super excited!

One problem: I have a cold again this year. :(

My trunk seems to not be as full as it was last year. I'm slightly worried that I'm forgetting something.

I have:
my clothes
my theme night stuff.
my nice clothes for Friday
my bible
stuff to write with/on
makeup and straightener for friday.
bandanas.
stuff to take showers with
stuff to put my hair up with
bath towel
swimming towel
swimming suit and trunks.
flip flops
pajamas
face wash
a washcloth
toothbrush and toothpaste.
trash bags (for wet and dirty things)
body spray (mmm!)
febreeze
camera
bedding
other items for cleanliness
some just in case stuff
my toms!
a big water bottle

does it sound good to you?
I hope I didn't forget anything!

I can't wait for this week! It's the highlight of my summer every year!
This year I'm especially longing for it, because I need encouragement. This week will give me encouragement!

God has a plan! know how I know? this has been the course of 2009 for me:
depression
hopelessness
found a mentor
encouraged
went to SLU
encouraged
challenged
worked at Mission Kids' camp
action
Pine Cove
more encouragement!
and after Pine Cove, more action.

I can do anything with God's help! I'm finally starting to get out of this rut!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP