Ack!

>> June 3, 2009

I fail at blogging lately...


Anywho... I'm in Spain, and having a great time!
We went to the beach today, and I'm sunburned most everywhere except my face, because I only put sunscreen on my face.

Spain is fun and all, but I miss my friends and my own bed... this trip will be the longest I've ever been away from home at once. Three weeks is a long time, even when my whole family is here. My mom thinks I'm crazy for missing Plano, but I don't think I am.

When I get back, I immediately start rehearsals for Anything Goes. I'm super excited... even though I don't have ANY idea what role I'll get, since I don't get to audition, but whatever it is, I'm sure I will make it my own.

We've been watching the George López show lately... and it's hilarious! I didn't know what I was missing!

and now... a survey... because I don't know what else to write about:

How are you today?:
sunburnt

Have you done anything interesting?:
the beach!

So, what is your name?:
Naomi

How old are you?:
16

Do you go to school or college?:
neither! I'm homeschooled XD

When will you graduate?:
2011

Where are you at the moment?:
On my aunt's couch in Matadepera, Spain

Do you have any windows open in your bedroom?:
yeah! It's nice that I can do that.

Do you have a cellphone?:
I do.

What is today's date?:
Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Do you have a job?:
I wish...

Can you whistle?:
not very well

Who is your best friend?:
CHLOE, DARYL, & MICHELLE!

Are you gay/straight/bi/unsure?:
Straight!

What are you listening to?:
a spanish version of an american detective show... I still haven't figured out which one... but I'm not paying much attention to it.

Are you watching tv?:
the TV is on, but I'm not really watching it.

Do you have a favorite movie?:
no! it's too hard to choose.

Do you wash your face in the morning and before you go to sleep?:
no :(
I should

How many times a day do you brush your teeth?:
once, usually

Do you wear make up?:
only when I'm bored

What do you do with your money?:
I usually buy things... or put it in the bank

Have you ever been in love before?:
I've been in love with Jesus

Do you like to go fishing?:
no... it's soooo boring.

What color is your keyboard?:
white

Do you like to text?:
it's OK, I guess

What will you be doing tomorrow?:
I have no clue... I don't get to plan these things

Are you excited for anything?:
ANYTHING GOES when I get home!

When will you go to the market next?:
I don't know, but we just went yesterday

Are you craving anything?:
no

Do you have a favorite band?:
ummm... several

What concert do you want to attend?:
I don't care

Where do you want to go to college?:
BAYLOR!!!! sic 'em, bears!

Are you hot or cold?:
more hot than cold

What time is it?:
11:09

Who did you last talk to on the phone with?:
I don't know

Who did you last kiss?:
I don't know

Will your next kiss be a mistake?:
perhaps... I don't know that either because it hasn't happened yet.

Do you have any regrets?:
yeah, but what's done is done

Do you like hockey?:
not really... I don't care for any sports

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?:
yes.

Do you miss someone?:
Lots and lots of people!

If you could meet anyone famous, who?:
ummm... let's say... idk... Adam Lambert?

Do you sleep with any stuffed animals?:
hah. no.

Is there any jewlery that you wear daily?:
not anymore

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP