It's kept between me and God.

>> April 10, 2009

I always want to write blogs... but I never know what to write about.

I feel unable to write about what I want to because this IS the internet... and ANYONE can see this...

I wish I could use this like a diary... but it wouldn't be private... no diary ever is anyway... writing it all down just provides the possibility that someone will read it...

No. the best place to keep those thoughts to myself is in my mind... but I do want to tell people sometimes... No. I can't.

I don't want to write it down for fear my future self will see it as stupid and shallow... but then, who DOESN'T grow over the years.

I don't want to write it down.

Sometimes it's best to keep it between me and God.

1 comments:

Sullied Knight April 11, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

So very true and the best place to run is the arms of God. But I would encourage you that your parents are always good people to talk to.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP