There aren't words to describe how happy I am!

>> February 17, 2009

Jamey hates the stage, so he's repainting it!

yay!

We did really well... even though the first act was two hours long...

yay!

We know how to fix some things!

yay!

All the costume changes seem to be going smoothly

yay!

Elena is really good!

yay!

I love the word yay, it's so happy!

yay!

last night was 10x better than Forum's tech week!

yay!

I have the two best shows: the second show, and closing!

yay!

Henry Higgins is amazing!

yay!

I get to see my 2 best friends every day for a week!

yay!

I get to kill someone in a horror film!

yay!

I love my life right now. :D

1 comments:

Blissful Chaos February 25, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

nope, they arent mine.
they're brilliant though, right?
i love them.
i have all these wonderful photos saved onto my computer so i just go and pick ones out when i want to post.
=]

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP