I only hate two people.

>> January 12, 2009

It's true. My hate list is not long... Two obnoxious human beings. Stupid people... why do those two boys have to make it so difficult to NOT hate them...

But it's still too long.

I've decided to try to stop hating them. It's going to be difficult, but with God's help I can do anything... even be civil to two annoying boys...

Please pray that I will have the self control to not be so sarcastically mean all the time to those people, even when they say something stupid. Even when they laugh at their own jokes. Even when they won't shut their mouths. Even when they are so ADD that it drives me insane. Pray that I will be nice to them. Pray for God's strength in me.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP