I could have danced all night...

>> November 16, 2008

I could have danced all night
I could have danced all night
And still have begged for more

I could have spread my wings
And done a thousand things
I've never done before

I never knew it could be so exciting
When all at once, my heart took flight

I only know when he
Began to dance with me
I could have danced danced danced
All night!!!

That song is playing over and over in my head because I had to sing it like 30 times in a row for auditions tonight... it made me light-headed!

When we sang in the line, and Jamey was narrowing people down, I was in the final three!!! eeeeee!!!

I'm excited to see what part I get!




I'm so glad Sara and Jamey decided to do My Fair Lady instead of the Producers!

1 comments:

debily November 17, 2008 at 6:28 AM  

Oh, well, thanks a lot. Now I'm going to have that song running through my head all day, too...

Good luck - I hope you get it!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP