Wowwie Kazowwie!

>> August 20, 2008

yay! gala rehearsal tonight at 7!!!

I get to be in Beethoven Day (Charlie Brown), a couple songs from Little Shop, and Comedy Tonight (Forum)!!! I'm suuuuuuuper excited!!!

I still haven't found good sandals for forum though... I better go shopping ASAP... maybe before rehearsal today... idk.

I'm extraordinarily happy.

So, funny story...
There's this cute guy at PATH... so, Chloe saw this cute guy when she was there for Biology, but it turns out that he is in my Chemistry class... I told this to Chloe and she was like... "ooh! what's his name?!?" and I said "Dane." Then she asked me what his last name was and I didn't know, so we looked him up in the directory and found out his name was Dane Gunther. She then looked him up on Facebook, but she said she wasn't going to friend him because she had never met him... so she told me to friend him. Then she decided she wanted to find out where he lived... so we looked up his address. It turns out that he lives like 2 blocks away. Then Chloe said: "lets take a walk to the park that's by his house and then go look at his house!" Her reason for all this was, as she put it: "Now that Eli's gone I need someone new to obsess over."

so.. my best friend is a stalker. lol... we had fun with that though.

I hope a certain depressing person read this and became a little bit less depressing... ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous August 20, 2008 at 3:05 PM  

that certain person may have....

*hand hug* twins!

just so you know who it is =p

Shine on August 20, 2008 at 3:06 PM  

you know..you really should post more.....

it's good though....

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP