Tree Hugger

>> August 22, 2008

The flower said, "I wish I was a tree"
The tree said, "I wish I could be a different kind of tree"
The cat wished that it was a bee
The turtle wished that it could fly
Really high into the sky
Over rooftops and then dive
Deep into the sea.

In the sea there is a fish
A fish that has a secret wish
A wish to be a big cactus
With a big flower on it.
In the sea there is a fish
A fish that has a secret wish
A wish to be a big cactus
With a big flower on it.

The rattlesnake said, "I wish I had hands
So I could hug you like a man,"
But then the cactus said,
"But don't you understand,
My skin is covered with sharp spikes
That will stab you like a thousand knives.
A hug would be nice,
But hug my flower with your eyes."

The flower said, "I wish I was a tree"
The tree said, "I wish I could be a different kind of tree"
The cat wished that it was a bee
The turtle wished that it could fly
Really high into the sky
Over rooftops and then dive
Deep into the sea.

In the sea there is a fish
A fish that has a secret wish
A wish to be a big cactus
With a big flower on it.
In the sea there is a fish
A fish that has a secret wish
A wish to be a big cactus
With a big flower on it.





I know for a fact that one depressing person is a lot less depressing this morning... because of cell phones...

2 comments:

Anonymous August 22, 2008 at 7:42 PM  

did you send this person a txt? if so he never got it....but last night made him a very happy person actually....=)

chloe gomel August 23, 2008 at 3:55 PM  

I love this song <3 I love when the kids sing in French or something

And yes, maybe I do have stalker tendencies, but it was fun right?

~chloe

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP