Stupid Lappy!

>> August 3, 2008

I've been wanting to watch more Babylon 5 since i got home from camp... but the stupid laptop would NOT start... cuz it's not apple!!!

on the brighter side... I'm going to a rehearsal tomorrow! I've missed my theatre kids.

Also, I'm going to Wolf Pen on Thursday!!! And my friend Mike that I met at Pine Cove is probably coming. Mike would be my best friend if he lived in Plano, but he lives in Sulphur Springs... which is where Wolf Pen is!!!! so that's why he's coming.

I want to maybe go to Chloe's house and watch Edward Scissorhands... and i want to go to a movie with Val... but on Wednesday I'm for sure going to Senna's house and watching Aladdin!! since none of the youth group will be here, we decided we'd do our own Wednesday night get together.

Aww... Denali is cute!! She's running around the house looking for something to play with. Too bad she's such a bad dog. Maria the kitty is so fat. Pepe is "svelte" according to my mom. I used to think she was saying "felt" and was very confused until she spelled the word "svelte" to me.

As Preston would say: "Webster's dictionary defines the word "svelte" like this: having clean lines; slender." But I'm not Preston... so I would say this: "the word svelte means slender and lithe." I don't know what you would say... maybe... "what does the word svelte mean? I think I'll look in the dictionary. Oh! it means: slender, or lithe, or having clean lines."

Anyway, can you tell I'm bored? I've been on the compy pretty much since I got back from Pine Cove on Saturday.

The Lupers visited. I had forgotten how cool Elizabeth was... of course it's still kind of awkward at first when you're having to catch up with the times...

I feel like I smell bad, so I'm going to go take a shower or something.

3 comments:

chloe gomel August 4, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

Pepe is quite svelte if I do say so myself <3

haha, yes! You need to, I looove Edward Scissorhands! Johnny Deep's best role in my humble opinion.

That or J.M. Barrie in Finding Neverland, that was good too.

~Chloe <3

Mike =p August 10, 2008 at 1:42 PM  

hey, that makes me feal special. i was actualy in your blog =)

Shine on August 20, 2008 at 3:35 AM  

hmm...intresting blog.....

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP