Coincidence

>> June 22, 2008

I went to lunch with Corinn this morning after church.

We went to Pei Wei... i love Chinese food. it was yummy. After eating, Corinn called her dad to come pick us up, but I didn't call my dad.

Phil picked us up, and we drove along, until we had to stop at a red light. My dad called at that exact moment and told me he was on his way to pick me up. He said he was at the intersection of Park and Alma, and asked where we were. "Park and Alma," I replied. He thought I was repeating what he just said, so he asked where we were again. I said, "in the silver car across the street. I can see you right now!"

We had a good laugh over that coincidence after I switched cars in the parking lot of a nearby office complex.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP