I have come to realize...

>> May 7, 2008

1.
I've come to realize that:
I'm ready to be done with school.

2.

I've come to realize that, when I talk:
I tend to say stupid things

3.

I've come to realize that I love:
summer break

4.

Ive come to realize that my friends:
are usually there for me, even if it doesn't feel that way

5.

I've come to realize that, I've lost:
focus

6.

I've come to realize that, I hate:
thinking I'm in love

7.

I've come to realize that, marriage is:
going to be brilliant... in several years

8.

I've come to realize that, somewhere, someone is thinking:
"I wonder what's for dinner?"

9.

i've come to realize that, I'll always:
screw up something or another

10.

I've come to realize that, I have a crush on:
someone maybe not very beautiful, but wonderful all the same

11.

I've come to realize that, the last time I truly cried was:
when Eli denounced me as a friend

12.

I've come to realize that, my cell phone:
runs out of batteries too fast

13.

I've come to realize that, when I wake up in the morning:
it's later than I should have woken up, but I hate mornings, so I stay in bed

14.

I've come to realize that, before I go to sleep at night:
I have to read something

15.

I've come to realize that, right now I am thinking about:
how annoying my homework is and how I wish it would finish itself

16.

I've come to realize that, I get on myspace:
way too often

17.

I've come to realize, that today:
I will finish the City of God homework

18.

I've come to realize, that tonight I will:
probably not get to go to American Idol night

19.

I've come to realize that, my body is:
not perfect, but good enough

20.

I've come to realize that, tomorrow I will have to:
go to Six Flags with my friends

21.

I've come to realize that, this summer:
is going to be great. I will be so happy to not do schoolwork

22.

I've come to realize that, this year:
I'm actually SUPER excited about summer.

23.

I've come to realize that, people:
make mistakes quite often

24.

I've come to realize that, love:
has not been made clear to me yet

25.

I've come to realize that, this weekend i will:
visit my cousins' house and go see Chess.

Awesome.

2 comments:

Robert Schnitman May 7, 2008 at 5:43 PM  

11. Awwww. :<<<<<

chloe gomel May 10, 2008 at 12:00 AM  

Agrees with Robert :'(

((and my cell phone connection sucksss))

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP