Death Note

>> May 21, 2008

Ok, I thought I was a HUGE nerd and fangirl until I went to the special showing of Death Note, the live action movie of one of my favorite anime/mangas.

Chloe and I dragged Victor and Grant to the theater, bought our tickets, and chose a seat at the back of the theater, since the room was almost full even though it was 45 minutes before the show.

After waiting a while some guys came in and we overheard this: "Oh sure, we'll come to Death Note, NO ONE will come to Death Note! THE THEATER IS PACKED!"

When the movie started, all these fangirls started cheering for their favorite characters. It made me feel good about myself because I wasn't obsessed with the show.

So believe it or not, I'm not as geeky as you all thought!

2 comments:

chloe gomel May 22, 2008 at 1:47 AM  

"Ryuk!!! I want your babies!!! *drool* dwjnkjdswquyganAGHWQ"

XDDD

that was great <3

Robert Schnitman May 22, 2008 at 4:35 PM  

That's awesome! Too bad I'm not a Death Note fan. :<

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP