Wow... School is almost over

>> April 11, 2008

I just finished the last page in my biology workbook.

I'm sad. That means that Nathan and Eli are leaving PATH soon. That's along with Erik, Zoe, and the Duncans, the Moellendorfs, and Joslynn. Next year is going to be different. Way different. We'll have a new director and assistant director. A new treasurer, and an incomplete band. Not to mention, I'll be the last one of the people who were my friends when I came last year.

I'm really going to miss Eli and Nathan. At least we will still get together. Hopefully VERY often.

At least Chloe, Sophie, and Jessica are coming back. I won't be without old friends at PATH. I just don't know who will play electric guitar and bass. I should take up bass... I don't know.

One thing I know for sure. WALL-E. My biology alumni WILL go see it... even if I have to drag them with me, which I know I won't.

Pray for our co-op, with all the transitions, and new people, and old people leaving.

2 comments:

Robert Schnitman April 12, 2008 at 1:19 AM  

Awww, that's so sad that a lot of people are leaving PATH! :<

I'm praying for you co-op!

Marcel April 23, 2008 at 9:45 AM  

Oh, I get it. I don't count anymore, huh? Not cool.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP