Waiting.

>> April 25, 2008

I'm waiting for my Naruto to download. I hope it works!

Anyway, America did a TERRIBLE job voting for American Idol.

The bottom two were Syesha and Carly, and Carly got voted off. It so should have been Brooke or Jason. I love Jason and his beautiful eyes, but he really needs to go now. My top 3 WERE David Cook, David Archuleta, and Carly Smithson, but now that CARLY got voted off (stupid America), I guess I'll have to add Syesha instead. David Archuleta will probably win, since he has such a huge fanbase, but I hope it will be David Cook.

Well, my Naruto is done downloading, so I'd better go.

Sorry for my rant.

1 comments:

debily April 26, 2008 at 8:16 AM  

Totally agree. Those stupid Americans. *wink*

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP