Did Christianity Cause the Fall of Rome?

>> April 22, 2008

  • Paragraph 1: Describe the gods' protection of Priam before the altar as told by Virgil
  • Paragraph 2: Describe the kind of gods to whom Rome was content to entrust its protection
  • Paragraph 3: Describe the Christian view of history

I can sum up this whole assignment in one sentence:
Christianity did not cause the fall of Rome, it was the Roman religion.

I have no motivation to write this paper at all. How the crap am I supposed to fill three paragraphs with the information I have? I can't even think what to write in the introduction.

Why the heck does school have to run this long...
Of course, I should look at the bright side. I have only twelve hours of class time left, while public school has 5 1/2 five day weeks left... at eight hours a day! I shouldn't be complaining, but I have spring fever, and I have it BAD. I don't feel like doing anything at all, least of all preparing this paper and next week's five minute speech. At least I'm done with Math and Science.

I need to pray for motivation.

2 comments:

chloe gomel May 9, 2008 at 11:58 PM  

We didn't have to do that paper =P

Anonymous October 17, 2008 at 8:21 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP