I've Got a Mouth that Wants to Sing!

>> February 11, 2008

I really wanted to be in the worship band class this semester at PATH, but I had Algebra.
The people in band wanted me to sing with them, so I made a compromise:

In our two hour algebra class we usually finish running through our lessons like 15 minutes into the second hour, so the teachers from both classes are letting me go to most of the worship class!

Today I sang in front of the whole co-op. It was so much fun. Kind of scary, but satisfying.

5 comments:

chloe gomel February 12, 2008 at 11:49 AM  

You did amazing

=D

Robert Schnitman February 19, 2008 at 5:24 PM  

Hi, I love you.

Yeah, I agree with Chloe, you did amazing!

^-^

chloe gomel February 19, 2008 at 8:28 PM  

Robert, you weren't there...

Robert Schnitman February 20, 2008 at 9:16 PM  

Oh, nevermind then...

Miata and Dejah March 10, 2011 at 9:36 AM  

yhu should post a video of yhu singin up here...if yhu can !!
~mimi

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP