Haha!! Best Show EVER!

>> January 30, 2008

You might have heard, but I'm in the Princess Bride with PCT. We are the first people to legally reproduce the movie on stage. (Stueves, do y'all want to come, by the way?) The Princess Bride is a movie I could not get tired of if I watched it every day for a week. I've even memorized most of the lines (if only it were that easy to memorize bible verses...).

What's more, I have the best scene in the movie.

MIRACLE MAX!!

Of course, Jamey changed it a little to accommodate the wonderful acting of four girls. Instead of Miracle Max and Valerie, it's Miracle Maxine, Valerie, and Malorie. I'm Malorie, and am single cast (I'm on all 12 shows). Our scene is by far my favorite in the entire play.

On a heavier note, here are the dates of the show:

February 22 @ 7:15
February 23 @ 2:15
February 23 @ 7:15
February 24 @ 2:15

February 29 @ 7:15
March 1 @ 2:15
March 1 @ 7:15
March 2 @ 2:15

March 6 @ 7:15 (this is a Thursday)
March 7 @ 7:15
March 8 @ 2:15
March 8 @ 7:15

The show will be at the PCT theater @ Custer and 15th street.

I NEED TICKET REQUESTS BEFORE FEBRUARY 16!
let me know if you want to come.

P.S. Mrs. Stueve said she wanted to help with set build. Set build is February 17. I don't know what time that will be yet. If you still want to come, I'll let you know. We need all the help we can get.

4 comments:

Laura January 31, 2008 at 7:45 AM  

Hey - so can I get tickets to come and see this? How much are they? I'll have to run the dates by Danny - but this would be SO fun! Email me at lstiller@gmail.com.
Laura

Naomi January 31, 2008 at 8:44 AM  

Oops, I thought I put the cost in there.

If you order tickets with me before February 16, they are only 7 dollars each. If you get tickets at the door, it's 9 dollars.

Let me know!

Naomi

Jon January 31, 2008 at 10:17 AM  

Hel... I'm oh YAH! we're in... have to find something to do with pesky kids (the youngers, i.e. the boys who aren't interested in icky plays..)

debily January 31, 2008 at 10:34 AM  

We can't wait to see it! We'll be the ones in the front row quoting the lines with you...so if you forget a line, look at us!! *wink*

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP