Victor is Sexy

>> November 5, 2007

Today Victor and I were talking about Naruto at school and I said that Kakashi is SO sexy.

My friend Chloe has a Kakashi patch on her backpack, so at the end of the day I went and gave her a hug, and then started petting the patch. I just do that kind of thing, you know... being Naomi. Chloe and I started talking about the patch. I told her that earlier I told Victor he was sexy (Kakashi. I didn't say that to her, but that's what I meant)

Victor then walks by and Chloe is like: "Victor, you're sexy!" and I was laughing SO hard. I told her that I meant Kakashi and she and I started cracking up! So we kept saying Victor is sexy and telling everyone to say Victor is sexy and it was really funny.

Then we started singing Amish Paradise like a bunch of retards having fun.

2 comments:

Robert Schnitman November 6, 2007 at 6:12 AM  

Rock-Lee is sexy. Look at those eyebrows! Hot.

Marcel November 6, 2007 at 1:37 PM  

And you two try to get me to say the same thing. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I am straight. Thought you knew that already.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP