Stupid Hormones

>> October 5, 2007

I know, I haven't been very active lately with my blog... I have no topics, I am currently almost burnt out.

Well, right now, I hate being a girl.

Rehearsals for Little Shop are going well. Tomorrow is another one... EXCEPT! No Jamey... If we don't know our lines, though, the stage manager will tell Jamey and we will be cut. Don't worry, I know my lines... I won't be cut. You can still come to my shows.

I found out on Monday that I am playing someone every night!! So now I have three, no, four parts: Nina Simon (my on night character who doesn't die), Detective Francis Stoolie (Off night... Still doesn't die), and two secretaries (they don't die either, but still). So there you have it!! Still have like 10 frickin' costume changes on my on night, but I'll look FABULOUS compared to everyone else.

EIGHT PERFORMANCES AT THE COURTYARD THEATER:

NOVEMBER 2, 3, 9, 10 AT 7:15 P.M.
NOVEMBER 3, 4, 10, 11 AT 2:15 P.M.

TELL ME IF YOU WANT TO GO AND I WILL CONTACT YOU LATER.

2 comments:

Robert Schnitman October 5, 2007 at 9:02 PM  

I would love to go, but I don't I could make it to any of those dates. :<

10 costume changes is a lot. It's more than 9! :O

Robert Schnitman October 5, 2007 at 9:56 PM  

Whoops, missed a word. I meant to say "I don't think I could make it."

But you probably figured that out. :[

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP