I need to shoot myself or something!

>> October 25, 2007

Finding time to blog is not my forte.

My life lately: School, homework, rehearsals for Little Shop, and practicing my instruments. No fun whatsoever!

That's a lie, actually. World of Warcraft is also partly consuming my life.

I just haven't found any time for typing out my life.

Little Shop is coming along fine... not great, but fine. Heck week starts on Sunday, with move-in to the Courtyard and a 5 hour dress rehearsal- yes. I have to miss the youth costume party. It sucks!

Oh well, I have consolation in that I get a week of Worldviews homework off. YAY!

3 comments:

Robert Schnitman October 25, 2007 at 11:31 PM  

Right, "Worldviews homework." More like "World OF WARCRAFT views homework! Haha, just joking.

Don't shoot yourself! D:

chloe gomel October 27, 2007 at 10:01 PM  

oh my Naomi, don't shoot yourself...

I'm swamped in Worldviews homework D=

Marcel November 7, 2007 at 1:01 PM  

PLEASE don't shoot yourself! Who else do I know that will come up to me in public and scream, "YOU MAKE ME HAPPY MARCEL!!!"

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP