Eating

>> October 10, 2007

If you think about it, the whole process of eating is disgusting... The fact that you're putting a outside thing inside your body (usually dead), mashing it up, and sending it through nasty stomach acids, and passing it through.

Fair food makes it even worse. Do you know how much of that stuff is deep fried?!?! It grosses me out how Americans are so unhealthy a lot of the time. Walking through the fairgrounds just about made me sick!

The problem is, it just tastes SO good... especially funnel cakes... My head thinks... EW! but my stomach says Mmm... I was fortunate enough, however, to have a loving father who came from work about lunchtime, bringing me subway. We also had a bunch of stuff at the vitamix demonstration for dinner.

Ok. Now I feel better. I've let it all out. Even if you don't agree with me, that's ok.

2 comments:

Robert Schnitman October 10, 2007 at 10:21 PM  

Yeah, it is kind of disgusting when you think about it. I just don't think about that when I'm eating. xD

Jacque November 11, 2007 at 7:47 PM  

vitamix is good cause it does the mashing up for you

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP