Topic

>> September 18, 2007

I need a topic.

there seem to be less and less every time I want to post something.

So, um, last night I watched She's the Man... good movie. A little strange.

ummmm... Don't know what to say...

Youth band at our church is going ok, but Charles won't let me sing.

Anyone want to donate some money so I can get myself an amp for my guitar, and maybe an electric?

I don't figure so.

Oh! you could also donate a few dollars to the buy Naomi a laptop for herself fund.

If I didn't have t0 pay for Pine Cove, I'd be able to buy a laptop in less than 6 months. But I'd rather go to Pine Cove than have a laptop, though that would be nice.

Do you know how spoiled I'd be if I were an only child?

DING DING DING DING!! The answer is Super duper uber spoiled. And what else... No one would like me.

I'm glad I'm not an only child, even though I wish sometimes i were, cuz then I could get pretty much anything from my parents.

Well, I hope you enjoyed my rambling on...

1 comments:

Robert Schnitman September 18, 2007 at 10:28 PM  

Yay! Naomi's ramblings are always fun to read. I would love to donate for your electric guitar, but I just can't. :<

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP