Today's the Day, the Sun is Shining...

>> September 21, 2007

And we're going to Downtown Plano... or we did.

It was fun... and hot...

So, we went to Haggard park. walked around. In the heat.

Then we went to Queen of Hearts. There was this guy in there that looked just like Jamey Jamison, my director from Charlie Brown. It wasn't him, but he was dressed just like him, and looked surprisingly similar from both the back and the front. But it wasn't him... scary.

So then we walked down to the candy shop and got... you guessed it... CANDY! Hooray!

(i just tooted really loud. just in case you wanted to know... I didn't think so... so sorry)

(Oh, speaking of that. Marcel, you're probably going to say, "You're bored aren't you?" So on that note, Chad Bryant from PATH keeps asking me if I'm bored... Did you talk to him? Its kinda scaring me.)

Next, we went to FUSION CAFE! Yummy coffee... and math... stupid math... it takes too much time... but anyway, that was yummy to say the least.

After that we went to hang out in the playground, (which by the way is tiny and I've outgrown it) and sat around in the heat.

And then we went home.

So ends my adventure.

NOW FOR SCRAPBOOK NIGHT... AND HOMEWORK!! I hate homework with a passion...

2 comments:

Robert Schnitman September 21, 2007 at 8:18 PM  

You tooted really loud?! That's disgusting, Naomi. I'm never talking to you again!

Marcel November 6, 2007 at 1:39 PM  

I haven't told that dude anything about you being bored. It's just a known fact.

By the way. . .ARE you bored? lol jk

^_^

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP