Naruto

>> September 10, 2007

I've been watching Naruto lately, and I've gotten to episode 19. So far, it's my favorite. It's SO good, although, I must say, it's very deep, and it made me cry. For the past few episodes, Naruto's squad has been battling an assassin named Zabuza and his accomplice, Haku. Haku uses really thin pins to kill Naruto's friend Sasuke. Then he saves Zabuza from Kakashi sensei, who ends up killing him in episode 18. Also in episode 18, Kakashi immobilizes Zabuza's arms. That's about where it leads into episode 19.

enjoy:

Naruto Episode 19

Add to My Profile | More Videos


I cried. Now that was love! Not exactly God's kind of love, but genuine, just the same.

You know something else? Pepe is sitting right in front of the computer screen blocking my view right now. Dang it.

3 comments:

Robert Schnitman September 10, 2007 at 9:16 AM  

Haha, I didn't know you liked anime! That's awesome! I love anime, but I'm not a huge Naruto fan. Which is kind of weird because I'm in love with ninjas (in fact, I am one)!

Kimba September 10, 2007 at 9:30 PM  

so appearently I have a blogger display name (this I didn't know) so I'm posting a comment!!!

yay!

Naruto is AMAZING, in my opinion

;D

but I am also madly in love with Bleach and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (other awesome anime)

I highly advise you watch your Naruto on crunchyroll.com, because it has every-single-episode in one place, it's free, and it's not a monopoly like youtube.

it may however, take longer to load than youtube. not much longer though, or maybe my computer's just tempermental...

~chloe gomel

Kimba September 10, 2007 at 9:32 PM  

p.s. I cryed too,

and in the Uchiha family flashbacks

and in the Ino/Sakura fight (which you should be getting to pretty soon)

~ still chloe

p.p.s. kimba's my chinchilla's name.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP