Lately the weather has been so bipolar, and consequently so have I.

>> September 1, 2007

I've been really depressed. I really didn't know why I felt so bad. I kept trying to fill my life with other things. It wasn't working at all. I still felt horrible. Then I realized something. I haven't been reading the Bible and spending time with God, and that made me feel horrible. I realized that while other things might make me happy for a little while, what I really need is my quiet time. Please pray for me. I really need it.

2 comments:

Robert Schnitman September 1, 2007 at 9:23 PM  

I'll be praying for you.

Laura September 5, 2007 at 10:11 AM  

HEY! I found the blog - yea. Now I can really know what's going on in your life.

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP