Braces are not fun.

>> September 25, 2007

Yesterday I went to the orthodontist to get my braces adjusted.

So they take out my wires and look at my teeth, and the first thing they do is get this thingy with diamond dust on it and attach it to a vibrator. They stick it between my teeth and strip off some of my enamel because "my teeth are too big, and they need to be smaller to match my small lateral incisors on top."

They make a bunch of space between my teeth (oh, and by the way that vibration HURT!!) and then they say "So what color chain do you want?"

In my head I'm thinking... Oh great... another one of these... (the last power chain was WAY painful and hard to brush around) I say I want orange.

Dr. Nguyen (haha... Vietnamese is so funny looking... her name is pronounced Wen) then proceeds to stretch the t-i-n-y chain from bracket to bracket all the way across the bottom.

Luckily my mouth didn't start hurting until after my rehearsal for Little Shop of Horrors, but it hurts like HECK today!!

15 comments:

Jon September 27, 2007 at 12:12 PM  

And when is Little Shop gonna open?

Robert Schnitman September 27, 2007 at 10:49 PM  

Racist. Vietnamese people look beautiful (almost as beautiful as me!).

Jon September 28, 2007 at 12:11 PM  

yes, but I think the point was that the vietnamese LANGUAGE look strange...

I'm sure she giggles at Stueve too. Because, thats just WACK! (its German, so call me a NAZI :D )

Robert Schnitman September 28, 2007 at 5:36 PM  

It was a joke, John.

Naomi September 28, 2007 at 6:15 PM  

You know, I never thought about the way Stueve was spelled, and I'm definitely not racist, ROBERT.

FACE

Robert Schnitman September 28, 2007 at 7:34 PM  

Well, NAOMI, it was a joke. BTW, what's your secret to being so cool? I need to know...

Anonymous September 30, 2007 at 8:40 PM  

Braces hurt a LOT Naomi, but I don't remember getting a "chain". I just remember getting a square wire.

Oh and Robert? Um it's J O N. No H. It says so just about his comment. "Jon said..."

:D

Robert Schnitman October 4, 2007 at 7:11 PM  

His name has an "h" in it. Go look at it.

Naomi October 5, 2007 at 1:22 PM  

IT DOES NOT! er... I mean...

It does not.

Robert Schnitman October 5, 2007 at 9:03 PM  

Yeah it does. :3 (<-- lol, mousey)

Jon October 9, 2007 at 5:19 PM  

Robert- it doesn't have an H in it. I should know. It's MY name. Dude. Just give it up.

Robert Schnitman October 13, 2007 at 10:51 AM  

Yeah it does, man. Look at it! It says "John".

Marcel November 7, 2007 at 1:03 PM  

You guys are silly.

Marcel November 7, 2007 at 1:05 PM  

Robert's right. How come you're so serious on BLogger, but in person, you're like, ToTaLlY KrAzY? (Not saying that you should change. Then again, I might actually be able to hear out of one ear.)

Jacque November 11, 2007 at 7:53 PM  

you make me laugh, guys

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP