Babysitting...

>> August 11, 2007

Well, today I've been babysitting since 10:30.

I love the kids, but I'm really bored (which is not saying much).

I hope their parents get home so I can play World of Warcraft. Maybe with Beth? I don't know.

I think they should be getting home very soon. YAY!! I'm getting paid $8 an hour!! But actually, I feel bad taking so much money for just two kids. I should be getting only like $5 an hour, but oh well!! It puts me so much closer to Pine Cove when I get 100 dollars at a time!!

Just so you know, I wasn't the one who decided to charge so much.

but anyway, i just want to relax right now. I'm extremely tired.

1 comments:

Helish Lawera July 26, 2017 at 10:48 PM  

Sometime it becomes very hard to find a well written and well established bog which give you correct and useful information. However, I found this blog and got some relevant information which are really helpful for me.
แม่บ้าน

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP