In the past week...

>> July 2, 2007

I haven't written anything in quite a while because I had my computer time taken for a week.

News from the past week...

Movies: I watched Fantastic Four 2 (same comic book cheesiness, but still good), Evan Almighty (The whole premise of that movie is hilarious, and the message is great), and two favorites of mine: Fantastic Four 1, and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Music: I mastered several new skills on my guitar, and

I taught myself to play "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" on the piano (it has a bad word in ow about until I got the sheet music. See look, right there on the picture: explicit content). I downloaded all the Strong Bad songs from homestarrunner.com and put them on my iPod.

Social: The youth group had Camp Disco (which was amazing, by the way). I got my hair cut.

An old friend of mine came to my house (Troy has changed so much in the past 7 years. Wow). I went to Austin to visit a great aunt I didn't know I had until this week. I flew on the same plane as my friend who is a flight attendant (no planning involved).

Joel's finger is bleeding... um... yeah. So I think that's it.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP