I ♥ MUSIC

>> July 21, 2007

There's a fracture in the color bar
In the back seat of a parked car
By the liquor store where the streetlight
Keeps you company 'til the next night

In the same town, there's the same scar
In the same glow of the liquor store
By the freeway, where the headlight
Keeps her company 'til the next night

~Switchfoot

I'm not alright,
I'm broken inside
And all I go through
It leads me to you

~Sanctus Real

Burn back the sun,
Bring back the fire once
Blazing inside this hollow cage
Burn back the sun,
You were the only one
To love me with passion's quiet rage

~Decyfer Down

Right now
He knows who you are
The light and the dark
He picks up your broken heart
Right now
He's telling the truth
That you will make it through
His love can rescue you
Right now

~This Beautiful Republic

And I love many, many more.

2 comments:

Marcel July 24, 2007 at 5:17 AM  

Those are so beautiful.

Marcel July 26, 2007 at 6:37 PM  

Did you get my email about my play?

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP