Television, Tech Week, and all that Jazz

>> June 4, 2007

I've been watching Alias lately (after all the seasons are over. How funny is that?). I'm on the second season, and I enjoy the show, but I find it quite frustrating that all the bad guys seem to ALWAYS get away. It is annoying how they always have the better plan. It didn't used to be that way when the Alliance existed, but now, with the Alliance out of the way, the show is very frustrating. I think what frustrates me most is that the fake Francie hasn't been discovered by Sydney Bristow yet. What makes the show great, I think, is Will Tippin and Michael Vaughn.

Speaking of television, I still haven't watched the season finale of Lost. i think I will do that after I finish with this post.

Tech Week for "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown" starts today with move-in at 2:00. That's right after guitar lessons. I hope it goes well. I have dress rehearsals every day until Thursday, and then I have a break, because Collide Festival was canceled, and we might get to go camping. By the way, I've officially sold 28 tickets, with at least three more coming! That's over ten tickets more than my goal, which was 15!

I finally started treatment for the abundance of warts on my right thumb! I hope I remember to put my baking soda and castor oil mixture on it every night for 8 weeks. It will be so great to finally get rid of all those warts! From what I can tell, there are at least five warts on that one thumb (and in one spot, too), but I think there are seven! When I woke up this morning, my fingers were raisins under the band-aid.

By the way, Pepe is doing a lot better since he started taking his cat medicine.

And now, off to watch Lost finally!

2 comments:

Marcel June 4, 2007 at 4:41 PM  

I would like to watch LOST, but I don't think that my parents would want me to see it.

Mrs. Stueve June 5, 2007 at 1:04 AM  

Lost will definitely make you go..huh?! What?! Wait...how did? I don't get it.

All the more to get to hooked for next season, if you weren't already. I love it!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP