The Love Triangle

>> June 12, 2007

Last night Vacation Bible School started at my church. At first, I was with the 4-5 year olds, but then I got moved to the 3-4 year old class... I was with... guess who!... The Love Triangle!! (that's Crisana and her boyfriends, my brother Timothy and his friend Michael)

They crack me up!

At first, when we went to the playground, Crisana and Michael were the best of friends, but they kind of left Timothy out. When we went inside, we had snack, and everyone was each other's friends. But later, Crisana and Michael were playing with an electronic piano, got in a fight, and Crisana denied ever being Michael's friend.

I asked her, since she wasn't Michael's friend anymore, was she still going to marry him, or was she going to marry Timothy?

She's like: "No! I'm still going to marry Michael!"

But Michael says, "But I want to marry Samantha!"

Crisana replies, "No! you're going to marry me!"

Then Tim pipes up, "Yeah!"

I'm like, "wait a minute, Timothy, who do you want to marry?"

"Crisana"

Huh?

I sure don't understand 4-year-olds!

3 comments:

Marcel June 12, 2007 at 8:22 AM  

Wow, they sure have everything planned out nicely. . .

Mrs. Stueve June 12, 2007 at 9:09 AM  

Little did we know we have a TELENOVELA in Plano!! They crack me up too!

Marcel June 12, 2007 at 10:55 AM  

Yeah, seriously Mrs. Stueve!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP