I am SO freakin' bored!

>> June 1, 2007

I think the title speaks for itself, but I will write a little bit more, just to ease my boredom.

In referral to the "Dissappointment" post, the sun is now shining full well. It actually has been for a couple of days now!

the reason I'm bored is because I decided not to go to the pool today, and there is nothing to do at home. At least not when Mom isn't here.

My cat Pepe has been sick for quite a while now, but yesterday we got him medicine, and he is doing a lot better.

Here is a picture of Pepe.



And here is a picture of my other cat, Maria, hugging Pepe.



Aren't they adorable?

I should probably put a picture of my dog on here too.



Here she is holding Pepe.

Awww... Denali's SO cute!

I hope you enjoyed my rambling on about my pets. It really has helped my boredom.

3 comments:

Marcel June 2, 2007 at 12:53 AM  

Yeah, you bored. . .I ALWAYS know when you're bored. . .lol I'm never gonna get off you about that one. . .

Marcel June 2, 2007 at 5:32 PM  

I like the second picture. It's cute!

Mrs. Stueve June 3, 2007 at 4:14 PM  

Nice to see you blogging! I put a link to your blog on my blog. I have a book that gives all kinds of ideas to blog about it you want to borrow it. If you get too bored, you could always do chores! Hahaha!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP