AARRRRRRR!

>> June 22, 2007

I am having a WONDERFUL time performing my show at PCT home. We have nailed it every time so far. However, I am depressed, because we only have two shows left, and I have to play Twin 2 instead of Twin 1. Another depressing thing is that Colin isn't Linus anymore. Another depressing thing is that I won't be going to the cast party.

But I'm still happy, because tomorrow night I get to go WHIRLY BALLING!!!!!!!!!!! And like everyone will be there!!!




YAY FOR PIRATES!!!!


YAY FOR STRONG BAD!!!!


YAY FOR WATCHING HONEY I SHRUNK THE KIDS!!!! Which is what I'm doing right now. I know... you're thinking, "it's 10 o'clock at night, what's she doing watching a long movie like that?" The answer is, I don't know... exactly.


But its a good movie, so... blah. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah.


GAZELLE CARCASS!!!!

2 comments:

Marcel June 26, 2007 at 5:22 PM  

The reason you are watching that is movie is BECAUSE YOU ARE BORED. . .

And you're KrAzY. . .

Don't take that the wrong way; you know what I mean.

Anonymous September 12, 2007 at 11:20 PM  

gazelle carcass? (mom)

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP